Me.

My photo
Ontario, Canada
The silence is deadly, head first into assembly, trying to remember the fondest of memories, its killing me to see the worlds hate and dis-pare; no one watching that cares, just a lost soul without any self control. saving the heart for something still unknown, drifting within the cold winters snow. see the world from the view of my very own eyes, saving someone else from there terrible lives, crying in the night, from the pasts slowly dimming light, why stop now and give up the fight of my life, keeping my chin up, at the end of the tunnel is my bright light, the darkness won't consume me, i shine the brightest within the darkened walls; of contempt i shy away from the reality as i build my staircase, hoping Im not missing the top grade nails and essential glue that complete it..my life.

Monday, July 11, 2011

The Dawn of my sunshine.

The Dawn of my sunshine.

by Samantha Johnson on Monday, July 4, 2011 at 11:44pm
Back to the start my friends
Where it all began,
Back in time when i shared what was only mine,
i carried a very selfish mind.
I trusted only me, and never dismissed the necessities, knew when God had befriended me.
Fought to be seen, eat and stay away from greed, making sure this wasn't apart of me.

My mother is strong and considerably smart,
she's a hard worker and knows that music is art,
she's beautiful, sharp and fast, always determined never to be matched,
she makes every second count and every moment last.

My father not so much, never had that daddy touch,
found instead of his daughter, he loved the sight of an empty bottle.
I cope though, even though he's a no show, teach myself to be strong,
understand..... that maybe its just hard for him to be a man,
I carried myself on stilts across the sand,
and never reached out for someone else's hand, tought myself to be a woman.

Foster care, more like no care.
stopped counting the times i had to start over, three or four months then,
boom, game over, time to pack up and move on over.
always been able to accept change and restart my life,i've always been lucky,
i thank God for his sacrifice, i certainly had a savor, and id be happy to return the favor.

Someone was once taken from me, someone reached down and stole her beautiful soul.
something that could have been prevented, someone could have controlled.
I will never be the same, she will always be the sunshine that came after the rain.
A true saint.
Told me i could be anything, fed everyone on the streets,
her Christmas dinner was the place to be.

She gave me happiness and the best of my memories,
i strive to be the person i am because of that special friend.
I am a strong and independent person, because she told me it was my purpose.
To have my own goals, not to listen to everything i am told, and never to be cold.

To embrace the world around me for its ever changing ways,
that life can be hard but everything will be ok.
Thank you for showing me my world,
your the reason i am at peace with my world
The reason i live in the world that i am in, and reason ill love her even when it ends.


Dedicated to Dawn Paradise
A loving mother, teacher, worker,
and the most valued person that graced the entirety of my life.

- Samantha Johnson

No comments:

Post a Comment