Me.

My photo
Ontario, Canada
The silence is deadly, head first into assembly, trying to remember the fondest of memories, its killing me to see the worlds hate and dis-pare; no one watching that cares, just a lost soul without any self control. saving the heart for something still unknown, drifting within the cold winters snow. see the world from the view of my very own eyes, saving someone else from there terrible lives, crying in the night, from the pasts slowly dimming light, why stop now and give up the fight of my life, keeping my chin up, at the end of the tunnel is my bright light, the darkness won't consume me, i shine the brightest within the darkened walls; of contempt i shy away from the reality as i build my staircase, hoping Im not missing the top grade nails and essential glue that complete it..my life.

Monday, July 25, 2011

Goodbye.

You think im stupid, little did you know i was born to be ruthless,
I know my heart, i know where the truth is, get over yourself, 

This isnt it, i have more to say...wait why waste my precious time with these silly heartbreak rhymes, 

Not worth the paper i scribble the hatred on, not worth the eyes ive cast upon you, time i find someone who is better,

Not going to be hard to find someone new, someone different, stronger and more of a man then you.

You make me sick, im done with this shit, its time i dry the tears i have cried and more then ever get on with my life...goodbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment