Me.

My photo
Ontario, Canada
The silence is deadly, head first into assembly, trying to remember the fondest of memories, its killing me to see the worlds hate and dis-pare; no one watching that cares, just a lost soul without any self control. saving the heart for something still unknown, drifting within the cold winters snow. see the world from the view of my very own eyes, saving someone else from there terrible lives, crying in the night, from the pasts slowly dimming light, why stop now and give up the fight of my life, keeping my chin up, at the end of the tunnel is my bright light, the darkness won't consume me, i shine the brightest within the darkened walls; of contempt i shy away from the reality as i build my staircase, hoping Im not missing the top grade nails and essential glue that complete it..my life.

Thursday, March 1, 2012

Untitled.

I leave every single time, regretfully allowing fear to lead a part of my life, one that should be explored without fear,and with curiosity, passion, excitement and mystery, I leave every single time with one thing on my mind, usually its racing, with questions, answers, riddles and puzzles I continually solve in a second, but I'm constantly running on the same track, at the same speed, and I'm finding its not quite working out for me. I leave every single time wishing I had the courage to speak the words that are scrambled about. Is it the timing, place or because I'm a scared little girl in a confident woman's body, I encourage others to do something which I have not mastered myself, I'm a hypocrite. We are hypocrites in a concrete jungle, etching our feelings into stone in turn allowing them to be forgotten, its easier to be cold then to feel anything at all, when we could act so big, why put ourselves at the mercy of looking so small. Ill paint on my makeup, jump into a pool of costumes, and dance in a summers eve, after all life is better, when its make believe.
I promised myself to be true to that only of myself, my intuition at a high, I still let fear be the one to steer, its such a shame, how I'm loosing at my own game.

3 comments:

  1. Hi I found your blog randomly on google and I just have to say...

    Wow, your poem really made me think about things in life. I do agree that we put on fakeness around other people. That we try to convince ourselves that things are different from what they seem. I can see a lot of honesty and truth in what I just read.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I apreciate the comment. My intentions are to write the words that get lost in our maze of minds. Its to write what others feel but are afraid to express, using my knowledge or life experiences to channel what someone else may be feeling or going through at the time. I dont write for myself. So im happy someone finally came across this blog and found it usefull in some way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the response. It makes me cringe at how fake people are at work. Fake small-talk, fake "How are you"s people trying hard to be witty, fake loud laughs. We all pretend to care about each other, but it's easy to see that we don't.

    But work is work and acting is part of the job. If you want to get paid, acting is part of the game.

    ReplyDelete