Me.

My photo
Ontario, Canada
The silence is deadly, head first into assembly, trying to remember the fondest of memories, its killing me to see the worlds hate and dis-pare; no one watching that cares, just a lost soul without any self control. saving the heart for something still unknown, drifting within the cold winters snow. see the world from the view of my very own eyes, saving someone else from there terrible lives, crying in the night, from the pasts slowly dimming light, why stop now and give up the fight of my life, keeping my chin up, at the end of the tunnel is my bright light, the darkness won't consume me, i shine the brightest within the darkened walls; of contempt i shy away from the reality as i build my staircase, hoping Im not missing the top grade nails and essential glue that complete it..my life.

Thursday, March 1, 2012

Time.

Our mind is our center, it controls every part of us. My mind is saying that I shouldn't let someone in, I've been trained and become accustomed to automatically assume that the other is going to hurt me or won't want to be with me. Its fare to say that I may think a little too much, and over analyze some minor details, but I believe they are natural human in stinks, to protect yourself, I'd like to think I'm doing so.
Love has conquered many hard tasks, some impossible to overcome by oneself. We gain victory by multiplying our numbers, but rarely see the beauty in just one other.
Time is what we have, so to say, but if time were to become currency, time will be the only thing we would desire, admire, and even kill for.
Time should be used wisely, and with conscious effort to fully be alive with it.
When I'm with him, my time feels as if it will last forever or longer if possible. When I'm with him I feel as though I need not think of any other. Simply all I ever need is wrapped up in this beautiful person, who's only task is to make me happy, and give me all the time in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment