Me.

My photo
Ontario, Canada
The silence is deadly, head first into assembly, trying to remember the fondest of memories, its killing me to see the worlds hate and dis-pare; no one watching that cares, just a lost soul without any self control. saving the heart for something still unknown, drifting within the cold winters snow. see the world from the view of my very own eyes, saving someone else from there terrible lives, crying in the night, from the pasts slowly dimming light, why stop now and give up the fight of my life, keeping my chin up, at the end of the tunnel is my bright light, the darkness won't consume me, i shine the brightest within the darkened walls; of contempt i shy away from the reality as i build my staircase, hoping Im not missing the top grade nails and essential glue that complete it..my life.

Monday, January 10, 2011

Freedom is a wish..

Somewhere in the world someone is making a wish, to be freed, have something to eat or 
just to rise from there knees, some for selfish, jealous needs,
some wish for health, prosperity and wealth, it all seems new to me..

As her wings flourish the flames of hope are extinguished, leaving no room for life's light to be distinguished.
We think we're growing stronger, but with each step the nights have grown longer.
We're blinding slipping from grace, as we spit in God's face. Don't worry this is just a bad dream..this can't really be me.

Somewhere in the world someone is making a wish,of selflessness, caring and compassion, to help someone else who's wishes weren't answered, replacing hatred with passion.

Tonight as I lay alone, I will dream, of freedom from this cage I allow to be captive in, I wish that I am granted strength, and courage lord, so i can overcome this final task, to unveil and scrape away this faceless mask, so i can see clearly and breath deeply into life's adventures, for that i will forever be remembered, its true..freedom is a wish.

Samantha

1 comment: