Me.

My photo
Ontario, Canada
The silence is deadly, head first into assembly, trying to remember the fondest of memories, its killing me to see the worlds hate and dis-pare; no one watching that cares, just a lost soul without any self control. saving the heart for something still unknown, drifting within the cold winters snow. see the world from the view of my very own eyes, saving someone else from there terrible lives, crying in the night, from the pasts slowly dimming light, why stop now and give up the fight of my life, keeping my chin up, at the end of the tunnel is my bright light, the darkness won't consume me, i shine the brightest within the darkened walls; of contempt i shy away from the reality as i build my staircase, hoping Im not missing the top grade nails and essential glue that complete it..my life.

Thursday, March 1, 2012

Its just who i am.

'm at peace with the world I live in, at peace with how I was brought up in it. If giving another life, I would pass it up in a minute. There was talk I'd be just like you, a life made for those living in a disastrous zoo. I held on to a passion, my grasp only grew with less compassion. That night with the Devil was the first of many selfish transactions. Through the years my only option was to keep walking, with my head held high. My only destination was the clouds, then the sky. To set oneself free was once a wish, a fantasy. Chased a dream till woken up, realizing its all make believe. In real life they wash off the makeup, put away costumes; that so effortlessly conceal their demise. Some people smile, but too many cry. Its like trying on feeling as if shopping for shoes in a store. Always expecting nothing, but wanting more. I've never taken the good with the bad. Why should I suffer from another s hands. I may be stubborn, a little crazy, but at least I can say that I am the one who made me. I don't care what people say, I don't consume myself with their words; I trust myself, not what they want to make of me, I control my destiny, and I'm the only one who will make the best of me. - forgive all but never forget, after all memories are there for a reason. I will carry on with happiness heart and soul. I will not worry, because I'm the one in control. This paper and this pen, who are you to judge, because this is all that I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment