Me.

My photo
Ontario, Canada
The silence is deadly, head first into assembly, trying to remember the fondest of memories, its killing me to see the worlds hate and dis-pare; no one watching that cares, just a lost soul without any self control. saving the heart for something still unknown, drifting within the cold winters snow. see the world from the view of my very own eyes, saving someone else from there terrible lives, crying in the night, from the pasts slowly dimming light, why stop now and give up the fight of my life, keeping my chin up, at the end of the tunnel is my bright light, the darkness won't consume me, i shine the brightest within the darkened walls; of contempt i shy away from the reality as i build my staircase, hoping Im not missing the top grade nails and essential glue that complete it..my life.

Thursday, March 1, 2012

Last goodbye.

Torn from a world of passive truth, designed specially for failure and self contempt.
You tore apart the best of me, my soul is bruised, my days darkened by your presence.

Precious time wasted on your lies, in my despair. You skinned me of my innocence, scorned me for my happiness,
 but you wont break me down, its has taken me higher off the ground.
 Its your fault, im super nova bound.
The heat, a self induced fiery tomb i became content in.  A deep pool of boiling thoughts bound to erupt at any givin point. Like a volcano, building up till its too much to control.
 When the time to let go arises, theres panic and confusion, no one could have predicted the power of this exceptional illusion.
As the waters run dry, the nutrition of our plantations withered and forgotten.
Dont assume its powerful detail, water will rain from the sky, but its the fire that's first to arrive.
Ill send a thank you to the God's for sending me your way. I hate you and loath you every single day.
 The fire still burns, but its me who's had a lesson here to learn.
 If i has to be the one who is crucified, i wish you send me there with open eyes, that way ill sacrifice, so not to hear those sad lonely cries.
 Its time to move on, at least ive learned a lesson or two. For me, its my own truth.
 Alas alone in the night, breathing for the first time, this is where we say goodbye,
 its fare to say you became that guy.
The only one who tried to change me and make me your idea of right.
This is my last goodbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment