Me.

My photo
Ontario, Canada
The silence is deadly, head first into assembly, trying to remember the fondest of memories, its killing me to see the worlds hate and dis-pare; no one watching that cares, just a lost soul without any self control. saving the heart for something still unknown, drifting within the cold winters snow. see the world from the view of my very own eyes, saving someone else from there terrible lives, crying in the night, from the pasts slowly dimming light, why stop now and give up the fight of my life, keeping my chin up, at the end of the tunnel is my bright light, the darkness won't consume me, i shine the brightest within the darkened walls; of contempt i shy away from the reality as i build my staircase, hoping Im not missing the top grade nails and essential glue that complete it..my life.

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

To someone special..

I used to think about the times we tried to get it right, without you all those sleepless nights, we were so good we were so tight.  Everyday i made myself afraid to say the things that burn a hole in my mind,just thinking the price ill pay to say goodbye. 
Like walking a hundred shoeless miles, with you as a distant thought in my memory, now your someone elses fond testimony.

With you the desert brought water, endless tables of lobster, love with out bothers, you could have been a father with a lovely son or daughter. once you gave me seeds to grow my own flowers, your a common drugim addicted to, the feeling of you, quit cold turkey, made to change the way i look at life without you.

Its pitiful agonizing and painful, but i can move on a be thankful, to have been yours and found in love its ok to be playful.  You used to sell guns, for drugs, to sell to  anyone, little kids who forgot to live and the mother that for drugs anything she would give. countless lies more goodbyes, endless party nights made you a powerful guy, but you changed your life put all that behind.

Now the thought of you makes me sick, for the record it wasn't the sex it was shit, try growing a dick you son of a bitch.  Too bad you brought out the best in me, gave me the need to be the only girl in your dreams, little did i know this would be a nightmare, everything you ever said with no care.  

its fare to say i have paid the price of a willing life, forced to move on, my love could never go on, and maybe never loved one, but i take this day as i triumph over you and compel those around you to be better then you.  live your life and be happy with her, she's better then me? must be pure, has that cure for your soul, she as i have will pay the toll, for loving you is too hard to control, im over and done guess you had your fun, its time to dry the tears i have cried andmore then ever get on with my life ...goodbye.

-Samantha

No comments:

Post a Comment